Subject Matter Expert - Process
The process for becoming a METRIX411
published author involves the following steps:
- Submitting an application including names (and contact info) of
3 professional references.
- A review of the SME credentials and assessment proposal (3-5 days).
- Collaboration between METRIX411
and author to determine the scope and type of assessment to be authored
- Entering into a contractual agreement including: pricing, royalty,
- Development or adaptation of assessment questions, responses and
report format (pace depends on author).
- Methodological and linguistic editing (2-4 days).
- Development of the assessment marketing program, including:
- training materials
- FAQ's about the assessment
- marketing materials (5-7 days and author pace)
- Final review by author of assessment and marketing materials (depends
- Publication (total time, excluding assessment development time,
is between 6 and 9 weeks from engagement to publication).
In certain cases METRIX411
will utilize an advisory committee to review assessments in highly specialized
fields. Members of this advisory committee will be bound by a non-disclosure
agreement in order to protect the author's intellectual property. In certain
cases the author may suggest experts for this advisory committee.